Heppner, logistics partner for players in the industrial world
- Ability to handle all levels of your Supply Chain
- Ability to handle many types of goods, including hazardous materials (except radioactive, explosive or gaseous)
Dedicated expertise and resources to comply with regulatory standards and satisfy your customers
- Support you during all stages of logistics: storage, handling, transport, administrative and tax management.
- Provide you with resources close to you and your customers thanks to our European network
- Building with you long-lasting and tailor-made solutions that adapt to your products, excluding radioactive, explosive or gaseous goods.
A complete offer reinforced by the acquisition of SAFRAM in 2022
- 50 years of expertise on hazardous materials
- 27 branches authorized for the transport of dangerous products on European
- 5 warehouses approved for the storage of dangerous products (including two classified as “Seveso – high threshold”)
- Additional tailor-made services: biometric or badge access, relocated inventories, sample management, bonded storage, waste recycling, etc.
- Specific certifications testifying to SAFRAM’s expertise: ISO 14001, EN 16258, HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)